September’s Craftsy BOM used the drunkard’s path blocl. Now, I really don’t like sewing curves. I’ve tried various methods over the years but I decided I would follow the instructions given and have yet another go. All right, I kept delaying starting until it wasn’t even September any more but I eventually managed to produce 32 of those little curved pieces (16 in each block). They didn’t look too bad. Then I put them together into their respective blocks…and they do! But they’re done and I’ll be able to move onto October’s blocks with a clear conscience. And know that I’ve given that method a good attempt and will now stick to interfacing and applique in future….